Terms and Conditions
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
1. By signing the registration form and/or paying the registration fee for the services of My Beautifull Journey, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
2. Payment must be made no later than 7 days after registration for the retreat. A deposit applies for a week of retreat and the rest of the amount must be paid no later than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat. For bookings less than 8 weeks before the start, the amount must be paid in full by return. In case of late payment, My Beautifull Journey has the right to cancel the reservation.
3. Registration is only final after payment of the depositor, in case of registration less than 8 weeks before the start, of the full registration fee.
4. Participation in the program is voluntary. Participants are free to opt-out of the program to be followed.
5. Waiving participation in the program does not entitle you to a refund of the registration fee, nor to a replacement lesson or activity.
6. If participants decide to withdraw (due to illness or personal circumstances), they are entitled to a refund of a maximum of part of the participation costs owed:
- Two months before the start of the program: 50% refund of the participation fee.
- One month before the start of the program: refund of 25% of the participation fee.
- Two weeks before the start of the program: refund of 10% of the participation fee.
- Within two weeks before the start of the program: no participation fee will be refunded.
7. If the participant is unable to attend the course or retreat booked by him or her, substitution is permitted, provided that the details of the replacement participant have been passed on to My Beautifull Journey at least 1 day before the start.
8. My Beautifull Journey has the right to cancel a course or retreat if there are good reasons to do so, including insufficient participants, illness of the teacher or force majeure. In the event of cancellation by My Beautifull Journey, the participant is entitled to a refund of the course fee already paid. The participant is not entitled to any other compensation or damages.
9. My Beautifull Journey has the right to exclude persons from participating in a course or retreat without stating reasons.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Clients who subscribe to our services will be bound to a subscription agreement for a minimum period of six (6) months from the date of initial subscription (“Initial Subscription Period”).
After the Initial Subscription Period, clients may unsubscribe at any time by providing one 1 month notice in writing or through our designated cancellation process. Clients will be billed for the final month following the notice period.
1. My Beautifull Journey will ensure a good and orderly course of the retreats.
2. Participation in a course or retreat is entirely at your own risk. My Beautifull Journey is not liable for injury and/or damage of any kind as a result of the participant’s stay and/or activities, nor for loss or damage to property.
4. Each participant must purchase travel insurance for the trip to Sao tome & Principe.
5. Complaints must be made known to My Beautifull Journey in writing and with reasons. The person submitting the complaint will receive a response within 14 days.
1. The yoga activities we offer them are intended as leisure activities and not as a replacement for medically necessary treatments or therapy. Always discuss physical and/or psychological complaints with a qualified doctor.
2. Always report to the teacher prior to the yoga class if you have a physical complaint. The teacher may be able to adjust the program accordingly or give person-oriented exercises.
3. Don’t force anything and take physical complaints seriously.
CHANGES IN PROGRAMMING RETREATS
1. My Beautifull Journey has the right to make changes to the programming of a retreat, for example when a (yoga) teacher can no longer provide the workshops due to illness, relocation, pregnancy or other circumstances. In that case, My Beautifull Journey provides a professional and qualitatively comparable replacement. The participants will be informed about this by email before the start of the retreat.
1. Our locations are smoke-free. Drug use and excessive alcohol consumption are not allowed during the course or retreat.
2. Respect for every person, regardless of his religion, opinions, orientation, gender and development is the most important core value. My Beautifull Journey is respectful to all participants and expects participants to be respectful to each other.
3. My Beautifull journey has chosen its locations with care to offer participants a safe and livable environment during the course or retreat. Treat the location and its surroundings with care, like your own home. We take care of the beauty and cosiness together. Any damage will be recovered from the causer.
4. Participants who do not adhere to the house rules or do not follow the directions of the staff of the location or My beautifull Journey can be removed from the course or retreat. This does not entitle the participant to a refund of course fees.
5. Making video/film or sound recordings is only allowed during the course or retreat after prior permission from My beautifull Journey.
Below you will find our General Terms and Conditions. These always apply when you use or place an order via our Website and contain important information for you as a buyer. Please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
We do our best to deliver the order to you as soon as possible. There is an indication of the delivery time on the product page. If for whatever reason we cannot meet this delivery time, we will of course inform you as soon as possible.
The stated prices do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs are:
- € 4.10 for orders that fit through the letterbox
- €7.25 for orders under €75
- Free for orders from € 75,-
Delivery takes place via the PostNL postman or parcel deliverer. In general, the delivery will take place the next working day between 9:00 and 18:00. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
It may happen that you want to return an order. Perhaps because you do not like the product or perhaps there is another reason why you would not want the order. Whatever the reason, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason.
After cancellation, you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are approximately € 7.25 per package, consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging. To exercise this right, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided the product has already been returned in good order.
If the product is damaged or the packaging is damaged more than is necessary to try the product, we can pass on this depreciation of the product to you. To handle the product with care and make sure that it is well packed when returning.
Do you want to exchange your product? That’s no problem at all. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this. You do, however, bear the costs for returning the product.
I have provided the wrong delivery address!
Accidentally entered a wrong delivery address? Please contact us as soon as possible. We will then try to change the order for you.
We do our utmost for you as a customer. This means that you can easily contact us. If you have any questions about any of this, you can reach us using the following information: